Re: Thanks for the Welcome

>G.L. Michaelis
>glmichaelis@man.net

There is at least one other iris grower in Manitoba - Pat Healy.  He lives
is a small village near Winnipeg.  I do not know his address bu he worked as
a scientist at the Freshwater Institute for many years and they would be
able to give you his telephone number.  He sends seeds to SIGNA and has an
iris nursery.  If you meet him, give him my regards.  He was one of my
students assistants at UBC years ago.

Ian E. Efford
avocet@worldlink.ca
Ottawa zone 3