I am a NEW Subscriber

Dear All,

This is my first letter to a listserv.  I am really excited to be trying something new.

The initial instructions said that new members were encouraged to tell a little about themselves, so that is what I am doing.

I and my husband own a small garden centre that "grew" out of our love of gardening, particularly perennials.  Actually, I honestly have to admit that I am a perennial addict ... I often say that I am "perennially in trouble".

My favourite flowers/plants are iris, lilies, hemerocallis, hosta and heucheras.  I am breeding/hybridizing all of the above.

I have been most involved with lilies up to this point because there are no other local societies existing for my favourite plants.  I am on the Board of Directors of the Manitoba Regional Lily Society and act as Chairperson of the North American Lily Society International Seed Exchange. I am a Judge of Lilies and a Horticultural Judge.

Perennially yours,

G.L. Michaelis
glmichaelis@man.net