Re: AIS Bulletin/Goodbye until 1997

>The October AIS Bulletin is in the mail, and members should start receiving
>it within a few days.

One of the 'perks' of being at the Board meeting was to get this Bulleting

WOW... I loooove the cover - and I loooove all the color that Scott has
added!  The cover shot is of Before the Storm, but shot from an artful angle
so that it's truly imposing!  Anyone can shoot an iris dead on - and anyone
can find a 100 picture of BTS in catalogs...but THIS is a great picture!

I personally think that the Bulletin is grand- very 'user friendly' and
informative.  And I hope folks who see it this way are taking a moment to
drop Terry and/or Scott an "atta boy"

Kathyguest... who also got one of the new calendars... bought 20 more... and
could kick herself for not buying 20 MORE