Re: Where's the HIPS web page?

"Amen" to Mary Forte's question about this HIPS page location.  I,
too, have been trying for a week without success.  I tried sending a
message to Mike Lowe off-list, and this morning there was a message
telling me that can't be delivered either, after 3 days trying.  The
server itself seems to be down, since nothing addressed to
"tricities" + anything seems to work.  So, Mary, you definitely
aren't alone.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4