Re: Digging, dousing, replanting

> Maybe you have too many for this to be practical?  My hardware
> cloth resources were strained by digging twenty-some two-year-old clumps this
> summer.
This is a good idea but I would have to expand on it.  This year I dug
200 3 year old clumps and next year will be worse.  Don't know how the
pro's get it all done?  They have my honest admiration.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where we are currently 1.5 inches behind in rain for the month of
October and @ 5 inches behind for the year.