A Great Idea

One benefit of attending conventions and other gatherings of iris folks is
that there's invariably something to learn and/or steal.  A nice gentleman
that I shared a ride with from the airport (whose name I can't remember, but
I do know he's the owner of Cal-Dixie Iris Gardens) shared a wonderful
concept for judges training ... they stage a 'mock' show for apprentices!  In
that 'show' they purposely salt the table with things a judge may run
across... bad and good.  I  personally think this is a BRILLIANT idea!

Kathyguest, who very definatly plans on stealing this idea