Re: Where's the HIPS web page?

JForte21@aol.com wrote:

> Mike and Anne Lowe,
>
> I saw the reference to the HIPS web page the other day and I've been trying
> unsuccessfully to take a look at it ever since.  This is the address I'm
> putting in:  http://tricities.net/~mikelowe/.  But every time I try it, my
> computer tells me that the DNS (?) is wrong or not responding or something.
>  Am I doing something wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong. I have experienced this error in
trying to reach the HIPS web page as well, although I have also been
successful a couple of times and IT'S EXCELLENT.

The DNS (Domain Name Service) error refers to the fact that your web
server is unable to find the address associated with the URL (Universal
Resource Locator = name) you have given for the destination you wish to
reach. Since I (and others?) have experienced the same error when trying
to reach this server, it is likely that Mike's server is not being
properly included in routing tables of his service provider or his
server is offline or disconnected.

Perhaps Mike can enlighten us?

Jane Mattei
jmattei@mail.leoburnett.com