Re: Iris blooming, photos, kiwi visitors. JUDGING

I  was one of three judges in Hendersonville, VA last year. When one seemed
to be misnamed we consulted the Check Lists and  then wrote MISNAMED.  We
were not questioned on our decision . Sorry you had such a  bad time.   Lloyd
Zurbrigg  Durham NC  Zone 8, where we had at least two degrees of frost last
night, and I cut stalks to bring in and enjoy.