Email problems

I have been suffering some email problems through my own ineptness (I
think-if that wasn't the problem I'm in deep whatever). I think I have
the problem solved.
If I have sent any of you private mail that you have not been able to
reply to, its because I had my addresses wrong.
I am going to resend some messages, if you or the list get any
duplicates, I apologize, I just can't tell what went and what didn't.

One of the messages to the list that didn't get out follows:

--
Just discovered a VERY short bloom stalk on BRIDAL FASHION. (WEILER
'86). Haven't gotten my rebloomers checklist yet, can anybody tell me if

1679, Great panic occurs in Europe over the close approach of a comet.

1762, Spain acquires Louisiana.

1892 - The first successful automatic telephone system was introduced in
Laporte, IN this day. Almond Strowger, the inventor, came up with the
idea because the non-automatic system made it possible for his customers
calls to be intercepted by his competitor. Strowger ran a funeral
parlor.

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1957 - Silhouettes - The Rays

---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.