Re: Email problems

> Just discovered a VERY short bloom stalk on BRIDAL FASHION. (WEILER
> '86). Haven't gotten my rebloomers checklist yet, can anybody tell me if
> it is listed?. Is the short stalk indicative that it is just confused
> and shouldn't be blooming now anyway? It bloomed properly in the spring
Bridal Fashion Weiler, 1986 is indeed listed in the Reblooming
Checklist.  Althought it's height is listed as 33" I have seen numerous
rebloomers who rebloom on a shorter stalk due to weather
conditions(heat, drought, etc.).

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where we are currently 1.5 inches behind in rain for the month of
October and @ 5 inches behind for the year.