Re: Digging, dousing, replanting

Thanks everybody.  It looks as if I am not letting them dry long enough
before bagging them.  It is hard to find someplace to dry them that is
out of the sun and out of the dirt.  How do the big gardens handle this?
Somehow I have trouble seeing little piles of washed iris laying around
on the ground at Salmon Creek.  We are considering putting up wire
panels in the barn for temporary use during digging season.  There is no
cooling there but it is out of the sun.  Maybe something on pulley that
I can lower for loading and raise for storage.  Sometimes it is several
weeks before I can get my own stuff replanted.
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where we are currently 1.5 inches behind in rain for the month of
October and @ 5 inches behind for the year.