AIS Bulletin/Goodbye until 1997

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

I thought I would let everyone know that I am leaving on an extended
vacation on Friday, and will not be back until the end of the year. I will
stay on this list for a couple days, and unsubscribe on Thursday (can you
imagine how much email it would accumulate if I just let it build up for 2
months?!?!). I will sign on again when I return. I will keep my ISP active,
but if anyone sends me email after Thursday, it won't get answered until

The October AIS Bulletin is in the mail, and members should start receiving
it within a few days. Again, apologies for the delay. I hope you like it.
My father and I worked on a plan to get the January Bulletin out earlier,
despite my absence (proving that anybody can be replaced -- at least
temporarily). The current schedule is to have it in the mail by
mid-January, so everyone should receive it by the end of January.

Have a nice fall.  :-)

P.S.:  Mike Lowe -- I have been trying to send you email for a week, but it
keeps getting kicked back. I think your ISP is having problems. Anyway, I
hope you got to speek to my dad at the board meeting.