Re: off topic

Dana Brown wrote:
> I am testing out Netscape 3.0 gold as suggested by several of you.  What
> I need to know is whether or not my signature is being attached.  I
> can't tell for sure.  Thanks,
>                 Dana Brown

The answer to this is simple. If you are using the Netscape Mail part of
the program. Each time you send an e-mail a copy of it is automatically
saved in the "Sent" mail folder exactly as it is transmitted to the
recipient. Single click on the Sent folder to show the contents in the
right hand window then click on the message in question to view the
message. You can either keep saving these as reference to what you have
done or delete them as you want. Don't forget to empty the Trash folder
now and then.
Also, if you send mail to the Iris List you will see your message come
back to you through the Listserver just as everyone else sees it.

Probably the most relevant item is the question: Have you created a
signature file in Netscape Mail for it to add to each e-mail???
You'll find it under the Options/Mail and News preferences/Identity drop
down menus.
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS Region 16