Rebloomers & Zones

Mike,
        Thank you for this complete list.  I somehow had the idea that
reblooming iris were something of a curiosity rather than something to be
persued.  You guys have made a believer of me and next year I intend to
plant many many rebloomers.
        Could you explain the differnence in zone 8, zone 8A and zone 8B.  I
can't find the info anywhere.  I live in zone 7/8, mostly 8.
                Thank you,
                    Norma

norma@redrock.net       QQQ
                       $*-*$