Re: Iris blooming, photos, kiwi visitors.

> Wow! QUEEN OF SHOW!  We'd like to know what iris you took it with.
>                                 Steve and Sharlyn Rocha
My first Queen of Show was Eastertime who has not bloomed at the proper
time to enter in a show since then.  I had cut and even refridgerated
iris for several days in preparation for this show and on the morning of
the show I went out for one last cruise through the beds and lo and
behold there she was.  She had opened a single terminal bloom overnight
and was standing there in all her glory.  I usually give credit to GOD
because all I did was cut her off, wipe off my fingerprints and block
her straight in a bottle.  What a thrill!

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where we are currently 1.5 inches