Iris blooming, photos, kiwi visitors.

Hi Folks

Well I'm in full bloom here in NZ & the weather is co-operating, nice fine
days with cooler nights. My iris blooms are outstanding. (to me)  The local
rose show has a iris section &  managed to win 1st, 2nd & 3rd for the iris I
entered. This is the first time that I have been brave enough to enter a
show & so am feeling great.  I will get braver & enter more shows I think.

With all the great advise that everyone has given on photographing iris  I
have been experimenting with some good results so Thank you to all that gave

The Iris folk on this list have 7 have visited NZ
It is top of the wish list for  5
Those that have had family visit 6
All that know that Australia is not part of NZ 20

And the person that gets my vote for most travelled is Sharon A Ruck the
Herb & Harley lady who has been to NZ 8 times & would live here if she could
Way to go Sharon!!!!

Well I'm away to bed as tommorrow I'm going Garden Rambling 20 new &
exciting gardens to visit.  Ain't life grand !!!!

Who can always find room for one more plant ! ! !
Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.