Re: BROTHER CARL Self cross

Donald:   I would expect that you would get some very willing rebloomers from
the BR. CARL selfed pod. I would doubt that you would get much of high
quality. In my experience selfing a flower is a sure way to get poor quality
in the offspring. However, were it I, I would  try to save that pod, even if
it meant digging the plant and bringing it inside, in order to  mature the
pod.  Use a rather large, wide pot, to give room for lots of root growth,
needed to support the growing pod.  It is worth noting that you might get
some very good blues, since  SISTER HELEN , a very good blue, is one parent.
LLoyd  Zurbrigg Durham, N>Carolina  Zone 8.