Re: Off Topic: Blizzard Posts

>>Linda,  What does this mean?  Wow good. or Wow Bad. or Wow how long winded.

Sorry, not paying attention to what I was doing - I was on the edge of my
chair through the blizzard post stories.  That was wow, what a way to live,
wow, what a good set of tales, and wow, it's amazing what we do when we have
to.  So it was just wow, overwhelmed.

We actually had a blizzard here in '93, and like an idiot, I had to go out
for a walk to see what it was like, having read about blizzards and how easy
it is to get lost and freeze to death.  Fortunately, the road I was walking
on was deeply rutted in the snow, so all I had to do was stumble along in the
rut to keep from getting lost, but I was really impressed with how you can't
see.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA