Re: RE: New Rebloom Space Age SDB 's

Jefrie:  You need someone more knowledgable to answer the question about
Space-Age SDB's. HAGAR'S HELMET  by Nichols  and LITTLE LUKE  are the only
two that I can remember, the former being well-established.   I am grateful
to Lynda Miller of Indiana and Lucy Burton and John of Massachusetts for
sending me pumila pollen to put on the tall Space-Agers. I try to grow
pumilas here, and have three that continue to live, but are not happy enough
to produce pollen. As you know, this is too hot a climate for pumilas.  Lloyd
Z  Durham, N>Carolina  Zone 8.