Re: rebloomers Manure

Linda:  I cannot be sure about the manure, which I use "below" when
resetting, but the rebloomers, especially the very active ones like
IMMORTALITY and QUEEN DOROTHY,  soon run out of "ingredients"  and slow down
production .  I moved several pieces of LOW HO SILVER  (BYERS)  into a new
location, and gave them compost and potting soil, and they have performed
wonderfully  this fall. The remaining part of the clone, (not transplanted),
has not rebloomed at all!    Lloyd Zurbrigg   Durham N>Carolina.  Zone 8.