Re: Iris blooming, photos, kiwi visitors.

Sonya - What a delight to hear of your full bloom and nice weather!
It is especially nice when they are predicting snow flurries here
today.

Congratulations on your success in showing your iris!  I think the
first time is the most exciting and you're right - your success will
encourage you to continue to show in the future.  Showing iris is lots
of fun as long as you don't take it too seriously.

"Garden Rambling" - what a delightful expression!  I'll have to
remember that one to use in the future.  Can you really see 20 gardens
in one day?  I love to visit other gardens.

I agree - there's always room for one more plant.  I have a box of
spring flowering bulbs to plant now and don't know where I'll put them
all, but I'm sure I'll find room somewhere.  I did get a little
carried away at ordering time.

Please keep us posted as your garden season progresses.

Linda Ridlon
No. Berwick, Maine  Zone 5?
ldridlon@waveinter.com