Re: Rebloomers for Zone 4

Arnold - I think I may have been the one to initially request the list
of rebloomers for zone 4.  I'm glad you posted it to the list because
I know there is a lot of other interest.  In the meantime, I joined
the Reblooming Iris Society and received a list from Charlie Brown of
iris which rebloom in AIS Region 1 (Thank you Charlie!), and I look
forward to learning more.

It was a great surprise to me to learn that there are iris that
rebloom this far north (southern Maine), and I look forward trying
some of them.

Thanks for all the helpful information.

Linda Ridlon
No. Berwick, ME  Zone 5?