Re: Introd Kathy Marble

A belated welcome the Kathy Marble!  I'm a little behind in my e-mail!
 Kathy not only loves to compete in the design division, she is
exceptionally good at it and usually walks away with the top prizes!
She is also generous enough to share design tips with wannabe
designers like me!  She even shared iris to use in a design at our
Japanese Iris Show in Maine this summer.

Welcome Kathy!  I look forward to hearing more from you.

Linda Ridlon
No. Berwick, ME
ldridlon@waveinter.com

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Kathy Marble <cmarble@tiac.net> wrote:
>I'm new to IRIS-L about 2 weeks ago, thanks to Larry Doucette for
suggesting.

> I concentrate on the landscape and arranging irises.  I love to
compete in the design division of our shows.