Re: New Rebloom Terrible seedling.

Lloyd,
thanks for your informative reply to my tongue in cheek question.  I would
love to have the experience to watch folks like you and Sharon and Clarence
and others who have been in the trenches, pod in hand... agonizing over
which parents to use, and then the emminent joy of seeing what results.  I
have never had the inclination till now, and now I am learning more daily
from you folks.

As Sharon said, 1 in 50,000 may be that "winner"; the years of waiting...
but to suddenly find yourself the "parent" of an incredible new
introduction.  Ah, it must be grand.

Thanks for the info, the wisdom of age is so GREATLY passed over today in
our instant society.  The years you folks have put in is very much
appreciated by some of us (most).  Thanks for sharing, and wish I could
"watch" in person.

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov