Re: Rebloom

Lloyd>Some are reliable for early bloom, unless the conditions are very
>unfavorable.  Extreme drought is one such condition.  To rebloom, the plants
>need at least SOME moisture, and if no rain falls, some must be given "by

That is good news - I am not interested in fussing over these rebloomers like
some of our other listers are, but I have IMMORTALITY in the front yard where
I dump buckets of mosquito infested rain water (well, I just forget to put
things away sometimes!), and run the hose if I happen to be out doing
something else, like treating an abcess on the horse or washing the car.

Now all I will have to do is figure out which few (!!) of the newer ones to

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA