Re: Iris blooming, photos, kiwi visitors.

<< The local
 rose show has a iris section &  managed to win 1st, 2nd & 3rd for the iris I
 entered. This is the first time that I have been brave enough to enter a
 show & so am feeling great.  I will get braver & enter more shows I think.

Sonya, congratulations!  That is the way to begin showing--just do it!  You
will learn more and more as you proceed.  Good for you!  And maybe you will
even convert some of those rose folks with your beautiful flowers!

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield  NY  (wishing I were showing irises instead of watching the snow