Rebloom Report/Cruel Joke

Well, it looks like my rebloomers are going to peak during the next week and
I won't be home to see it.  I have to attend work related training in
Atlanta, Georgia and I'll miss BILLIONAIRE, TEA LEAVES, and JEWEL BABY.  I
just might make it back in time to see HARVEST OF MEMORIES.  It's a cruel
joke of nature or Dilbert's principle or something like that.

Someone mentioned to Sonya something about converting the local Rose society
people.  Well, I use every opportunity I get to convert unsuspecting
gardeners to irises.  Why, just today I sent out an exchange of some iris
plants to someone in the state of Washington (USA).  They will send me what
I hope will turn out to be some historic irises.  My next target for iris
conversion is my local daylily club.  They meet next Sunday and I'm going to
drum up some local interest in irises. :)

Just a comment and certainly Not Meant to Offend Anyone, but the daylily
fanatics, who have web sites, have got us beat as far as breathtaking photos
of their object of admiration. I know web server storage space is expensive,
but they must be making a killing off those daylilies to afford the disk
space for all of the photos they have posted.  Email me privately if you
want some web links for some of these daylily photos or if you have any
stunning photo web links (iris of daylily) of your own to share.

By the way has anyone else had trouble accessing the HIPS web page lately?

-Donald: Iris missionary, "Let's save those heathens who don't know any better!"

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8