Re: Iris blooming, photos, kiwi visitors.

Sonya,
	As all of us here settle in for our long winters nap you will have to
keep us going with your tales of what is blooming.  It will be kind of
like having another bloom season for ourselves.
	Congratulations on your first show!  My first was a nightmare.  I
didn't know not to take those old nasty brown spathes off my iris.  I
also did not know to cut them off at ground level.  My best was a
second. I would have slunk out never to reappear if not for my good
friends and iris mentors Louise and Mason Kester.  They convinced me to
try again and helped me figure out the basics.  Next show I took Queen!
Except for the year I was hailed out the day before the show I haven't
missed a show since then.