Re: New Rebloom Terrible seedling.

> I would love to have the experience to watch folks like you and Sharon and Clarence and others who have been in the trenches, pod in hand...

Boy, is this ever the truth.  If I could just take a couple of months
off I would love to follow some of the experts around and watch them
hybridize.  After that I would like to watch/help with the digging and
shipping.  Just trying to dig and store my iris for the iris society
sale tells me I am doing something wrong.  I would love to hear how this
is handled without losing, confusing or molding the iris.  Normally when
I dig I trim, clean and wash my iris.  Then I store them in paper bags
until the day of our sale.  The ones I am keeping for myself may stay in
these paper bags for a couple of weeks.  This year some of them molded
before I got them planted.  I gave them a clorox rinse and they are
doing fine but I don't know how to keep them from molding in the first
	Earlier this year someone asked about clorox soaks.  I remember them
getting a good answer but it was inadvertantly deleted.  I would like to
1. How long do they need to soak in the clorox/water mix.
2. Is 10% clorox about right?
3. Do you need to rinse with clean water afterward?

Thanks in advance for your help.