Where's the HIPS web page?

Mike and Anne Lowe,
I saw the reference to the HIPS web page the other day and I've been trying
unsuccessfully to take a look at it ever since.  This is the address I'm
putting in:  http://tricities.net/~mikelowe/.  But every time I try it, my
computer tells me that the DNS (?) is wrong or not responding or something.
 Am I doing something wrong?  I just joined HIPS this spring and I really
want to see that page.  I loved the issues of ROOTS that you edited and I can
only imagine what a treat the HIPS page must be. I understand that you've
been doing a lot of work on it.  If there's some way I can help after
December, let me know.  I can type stuff in, and I'm pretty accurate if
that's what you need.  Thanks.
Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA
P. S. apologies to the rest of the list, but I couldn't get this message
through to Mike's e-mail address and I'm guessing some of you have been
wondering about this too.