AIS Web Page - correct URL

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

Hi Iris growers,    :)

There has been a recent thread discussing the AIS web site. I'm thrilled it
was in a magazine.

Two items:

1)  Yes, the AIS web page is officially sanctioned by the American Iris
Society, and is funded by the AIS. They pay for the ISP, and paid me a
small one-time fee to set it up. Very small.  :)

2)  In some of the messages, the URL was quoted wrong. IF any of you were
trying to find the AIS web page and couldn't, here is the correct URL:
http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS

Scott.