Re: Off Topic: Blizzard Posts

Well, Norma,  you were right:  it was off topic, definitely not about
iris.  But I, for one, am glad you finally told us what the blizzard
posts are, because I'd been wondering.  I have seen those things many
times--my family lives in Washington and I in Iowa--and I never had a
clue.  And the story was fascinating, too, even though you didn't
mention iris.  Thanks for telling it.

Arnold Koekkoek in NW Iowa, zone 4, where there are raging blizzards,
too, at times, but no blizzard posts.