Re: New Rebloom Space-Agers

carolyn: I am looking for high quality, with additions that are artistic and
attractive, AND I want them to rebloom. It is asking a lot, of course, and I
do not expect my seedling rows to produce them by the dozen.  Yes, I do have
one SDB with (for it) huge flounces.  The flower is a dream, white with blue
heart, and white flounces  . I wish I could add that proportions are equally
good, but the flower is a bit big, and the stem a bit short. I have other
crosses and hope for some Space-Age SDBs. There is a very nice blue amoena
open now  from Space-AGe X pumila. Form is only fairly good, but the color is
excellent. No  flounces or horns, tho.'  I am hoping that the fact
 MESMERIZER  reblooms in California, may help in getting a reblooming
Space-AGer suited to the East.  Also in bloom now is a nice white with yellow
haft, ruffled, from (Matrix x Sunny Shoulders) X (Mesmerizer x Sunny
Shoulders).  So. it does seem possible. Thanks for asking.  Lloyd Z.  Durham,
North Carolina  Zone 8.