Re: New Rebloom Terrible seedling.

Sharon:   No, no, no.  Just a droopy, poor-substanced, off-yellow thing, not
a mutant. I put in the shovel to cast it out, but stayed my hand because it
had the tall, pencil-thin stalk .  I could like LADY EMMA much more if it had
lovely flowers.  The ideal cross here would be with BLESSED ASSURANCE ,  for
form, and hope to keep thin stalks. But BL ASSUR. is  3/4  tall, and not
terribly fertile.  Lloyd Z  Durham, NC  Zone 8.