Off Topic-Plugging in the car

<< It's hard being on the front end of a cold wave, the forecasters in
 the US blame it on Canada, and we in turn blame it on Alaska, the Yukon, the
 north pole, in the end the result is the same, turn up the furnace, plug in
 the car, find a good book and hot chocolate for the couch, worry about the
 plants that might meet their maker in botany heaven.. after the hot
chocolate. >>

Oh-oh, Anne, now we're going to get questions from those lucky irisarians who
have no experience with snow fences OR engine block heaters and will puzzle
over "plugging in the car!"

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield NY  --watching the temperature plummet!