Arnold, Amy and Kay: Snowfences and Iris

Amy, your's wonderful!  What an inquiring mind!  I would have loved to have
you in a class when I was teaching.
It's windward and your right, no fence on the other side of whatever is
being protected.  It must be perdictable wind in Wyoming because I have
never seen them built on the other side.

Arnold, I humbly apolagize.  Iris do grow in Wyoming and they are beautiful.
My mother had a lovely garden until she became too old to care for them.
That year she brought me some and my father planted them.  These are still
my most treasured blossoms even though I have no idea of their names.

Kay, Thanks for the drawings!  Glad you didn't make a scale model, and send
it with the snow.  I'm an artist too.  See my little grandma with my sig.

norma@redrock.net       QQQ