OT:My e-mail messages

From: DWiris@aol.com

Hi all:
In early June I went to Digest mode because we were going to California for
two weeks to visit our daughter and granddaughter.  We were so busy I kept it
that way, but did send out some private messages in late July expecting
answers.  Suddenly, the beginning of August I could not connect to the
Internet.  We were leaving town again for two weeks in August to San Antonio,
Texas, and Carlsbad, New Mexico, and didn't have time to find out what was
wrong.  As it turned out the internal modem had gone bad and had to be
replaced.  We tried to install one recommended brand and it turned out not to
be compatible with our Compaq computer.  We exchanged that one for a
different brand and couldn't get it seated right.  So we ended up paying $40
to have it installed.  It seems to be all right now, but we only got the
e-mails from September 25 on.  If anyone tried to e-mail me between August 1
and September 25, I didn't get your message.  If it was something important,
please try again.

Dorothy Willott

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.