Re: AIS:convention (long)

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

I can't speak for the planners of the Dallas convention, but I think the
problem was that they had to work around Easter and their typical bloom season
which probably occur at the same time next year. In general I agree with you
on all your points, I just think there were big scheduling conflicts this year
which no one thought about X years ago when they first decided to offer to
host the convention.

--

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-photos

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.