From: Tom Tadfor Little <tlittle@telp.com>

>I have been considering setting up a web site and I know many of you
>already have a web site yourselves.  I want a company that offers free
>web hosting and there are many of these out there.  If you all don't
>mind give me some recommendations from your own experience.

I set the MIS website up on Crosswinds (www.crosswinds.net). Unlike many of
the other free hosting services, this one does not require banner ads of
any sort. They just count on a certain amount of spillover traffic to their
own main page to pay the bills. I've been very happy with them. Easy
interface for uploading files, and few reports of any difficulty in
accessing the pages.

Cheers, Tom

Tom Tadfor Little                   tlittle@telp.com
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)