Re: AIS: Lorena Reid Judging Session

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 1 Nov 99, at 8:12, jeanette graham wrote:

> From: jeanette graham <onthego@rmci.net>
>
>   The Magic Valley Iris Society will  have a 2 1/2 hours judging session
> with Lorena Reid on Species, Species-X and Japanese.  It will be November
> 20th, 1999 from 3:00 to 5:30pm at Lincoln Inn in Gooding, Id. It is
> approved by Carrly Meyer.  My email address is : onthego@rmci.net if you
> have any questions.
>   Region 11, Twin Falls, Id.

 L R has produced some of the most uniquely beautiful flowers in
all of irisdom, and you really have an opportunity to explore this
area of irises with her as the instructor.  I have met and heard her
at conventions and know the treat your club is in for.    Everyone
within a reasonable distance should attend.  I know I would.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8