Re: OT-CHAT: WEB HOSTING

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:

> John,
>      Those pop up things are annoying, but clicking the X usually eliminates
> them.  A couple Daylily people have web sites on Club Photo, but I am not
> familiar how it works.  The URL is http://www.clubphoto.com/
>
> Mark A. Cook

Thanks Mark for telling me about clubphoto, I will go there and check it out
today.  When did you start using Big Alligator?

Glenn

--
Glenn, Linda & Matthew Simmons
Springfield, Southwest Missouri, USDA Climate Zone 6

mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net (primary)
         or
mailto:GlennSimmons@netscape.net
         or
mailto:Glenn_Simmons@juno.com

SETI At Home Host: (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence at Home)

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/index.html