Re: CULT: Rebloom

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 11/3/99 10:59:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<<
 Let me get this straight - you are looking at the possibility of a freeze
 in north-central Florida tonight!?  >>

Jeff,
     It is a good think I brought that pot inside.  The temperature bottomed
out at 31 F briefly for a minor freeze.  This is a bit early for that here.
At this time of year, there can be 30 or 40 degrees difference between high
and low temperatures.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida