Regional Newsletters

From: Irisborer@aol.com

I have updated the listing of regional newsletters as best I can - so now I
ask the fine folk on Iris-talk to take a look and let me know of any changes,
omissions, typos, revisions and so on that I may have missed.

Regional newsletters are SO important to the health of an iris region.  If
our region is any example, the vast majority of members have no contact
outside of the newsletter, so the better they are - the healthier the region
(the world according to Kathyguest).  Furthermore... if you're like me - even
if you're not a member of AIS, you may wish to subscribe to your region's
newsletter - and the subscription amount is usually a give-away price.
Furthermore... if you're in a nearby region - it pays to subscribe to nearby
regions to keep on top of cool speakers, tours and other goings on.
Anyway.... I appreciate any input.

AIS Regional Newsletters

Region 1:   Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode
Editor:         David Nitka and Rebecca Wong, 589 North St., Feeding Hills,
MA  01030
        (413) 786-5344)
Subscription:   None given
Issues/year:    2

Region 2:   New York
Editor:     Kathy Guest, 494 North St., East Aurora, NY  14052-1446
        (716) 655-1762   irisborer@aol.com
Subscription:   $5/year
Issues/year 2/3

Region 3:   Pennsylvania and Delaware
Editor:     June Roop, 588 Gumbush Road, Townsend, DE  19734
Subscription:   $2/year
Issues/year:    2

Region 4:   Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, West Virginia, N.
Editor:     Roy Epperson, 115 Delk Drive., High Point, NC  27262
Subscription:   $5/year
Issues/year:    2

Region 5:   South Carolina, Georgia, Florida & Puerto Rico
Editor:     Kathy Woolsey, 961 Mooring, Carleston, SC  29412
Subscription:   $2
Issues/year:    4

Region 6:   Ohio, Indiana & Michigan
Editor:     Kim Hughes, 210 Parkway, Lapeer, MI  48446
Subscription:   $2/year
Issues/year:    2

Region 7:   Tennessee and Kentucky
Editor:     Lou Ehrcke, 2701 Brunswick Drive, Nashville, TN  37207
        (615) 227-9149
Subscription:   none given
Issues/year:    2

Region 9:   Illinois
Editor:     Chuck Simon, 10 S. 122 Lorraine Drive, Hinsdale, IL  60521
Subscription:   none given
Issues/year:    ?

Region 10:  Louisiana

Region 11:  Idaho, Montana & Wyoming
Editor:     Carryl Meyer, 2432 Highwood Drive, Missoula, MT  59803-2522
Subscription:   ?
Issues/year :

Region 12:  Utah
Editor:     Jeff Walters, 125 East 500 S., Hyrum, UT  84314
Subscription:   $2.50/year
Issues/year:    2

Region 13:  Washington, Oregon & Alaska
Editors:        George Lankow, 11118 169th Ave., SW, Renton, WA  98059
        (425) 235-7065  e-mail lankow@bigfoot.com
        Debby Cole, 7417 92nd Place, SE, Mercer Island, WA  98040
        (206)232-7745  e-mail dcthree@juno.com
Subscription:   $3/year
Issues/year:    2

Region 14:  Northern California, Nevada, Hawaii
Editor:     Robert J. Canning, PO Box 4661, Walnut Creek, CA  94596
Subscription:   $6/year - $15 triennial
Issues/year:    3

Region 15:  Southern California and Arizona
Editor:     Jim Giles - (circulation by Sara Holk), 14115 Pear St.,
Riverside, CA  92508
Subscription:   $3/year
Issues/year:    3

Region 16:  Canada
Editor:     Chris Hollinshead, 3070 Windwood Drive, Mississauga, Ontario  L5N
        Cris@netcom.ca   website:  www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Subscription:   $10/year - $25/3 years - $100 life
Issues/year:    4 (winter - spring - summer - fall)

Region 17:  Texas
Editor:     Jim Landers, 710 N. 11th St., Temple, TX  76501-3016
        (254) 773-5017  e-mail jimtem@aol.com
Subscription:   $3/year (or comp in exchange for other regional newsletter)
Issues/year:    2

Region 18:  Kansas & Missouri
Editor:     Barbara Lawton, 1430 Timberbrook, Kirkwood, MO  63122
Subscription:   $6 (with 2 self-addressed mailing labels)
Issues/year:    2

Region 19:  New Jersey

Region 20:  Colorado
Editor:     Lynda D. Love, 4900 E. Dartmouth Ave., Denver, CA  80222
         (303) 757-1750  e-mail:  Rxiris@aol.com  website:
Subscription:   not listed
Issues/year:    2 (?)

Region 21:  Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota
Editor:     Vince Fox, 92 48th Street, SW  Huron, SD  57350-6543
        e-mail:  foxesiris@midco.net
Subscription:   $5/year
Issues/year:    2

Region 22:  Arkansas and Oklahoma
Editor:     Mona French, 4521 NE 55th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73121-6024
        (405) 424-6634  e-mail:  monalou@flash.net
Subscription:   $2/year
Issues/year:    4 (January, April, July, October)

Region 23:  New Mexico
Editor:     Barbara Figge, 6805 Kentucky Ct., NE, Albuquerque, NM  87110
Subscription:   not listed
Issues/year:    not listed

Region 24:  Alabama and Mississippi
Editor:     Dorothy L. Holmes, 462 County Rd., 903, Crane Hill, AL  35053
Subscription:   not given
Issues/year:    not given