Re: OT: Humor Re: Diana's (was AIS Convention at some point)

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
>
>Maureen looks better in the morning coat (and most everything else).
>
>She can't touch the patent leather slippers though.
>
>Regards,
>
>Sandy Ives in Ottawa... where 'Forever Blue' (SDB - Chapman '96ish) is
>attempting to rebloom through the leaf mulch.  Hey, it hasn't been below
>25F for
>at least a week, why not!
Dear Sandy: My nephew Richard Zurbrigg has just moved to Nepean again. He
is much more interested in computers than in flowers, however. Niece
Eleanor has lived there for quite some years; the iris ELEANOR JEAN is
named for her. Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham, NC where I BLESS and LOW HO SILVER
are still going strong in spite of some frosts. The Sutton seedling
stubbornly refuses to open its flowers, tho' it has been showing color for
almost a week. Three new seedlings have broken through the foliage, but it
is getting rather late in the season!