Re: Regional Newsletters

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 11/4/99 4:34:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<< Regional newsletters are SO important to the health of an iris region.  If
 our region is any example, the vast majority of members have no contact
 outside of the newsletter >>
This is interresting, especially since I've been a member of AIS, and did
contact someone regarding our regional newsletter and the cost, and still
have not received one.   (I'm in region 5).   I'm going to attempt to contact
them again and ask why I didn't get more information on subscribing, etc.

janet natale