Re: Regional Newsletters

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 11/4/1999 10:41:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GardnrJan1@aol.com writes:

<<  (I'm in region 5).   I'm going to attempt to contact
 them again and ask why I didn't get more information on subscribing, etc.

Hi Janet:

In most cases, members of AIS get their regional newsletter for free.  I'm
not sure about Region 5 (and I already packed my papers), but DEFINITELY, you
should find out how to get your copy.... and why not think about close by
regions too??

Kathy Guest - leaving for St. Louis in 2 hours and STILL playing with her
computer  (: