Re: Swedish irispictures

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Hi Maj
    Nice to read your report. I have not viewed your site yet but will over
the weekend.
     To find even the older iris you procured this summer may seem a bit
pricey for you, even finding them is often a chore. However, the price isn't
awful. In the catalogues, the newer iris are $25- to $50. Less than orchids
or day lilies or peonies!
     I'm sure your winter is making headway by now. Perhaps you'll have more
time to chime in to iris-talk.

Rita B
Western WA State
zone  7/8, F 46 degrees and drizzling rain

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!