Re: Regional Newsletters

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: TrmTed3@aol.com
>
> To Janet , Mark and all other AIS members in Region 5
>
> The Southern Iris is edited by Kathy Woolsey, (wwoolsey@home.com)
> give here a line and let her know you are not receiving newsletter and
ask to
> be put on list. She will correct any error being made.

Ted,

As editor of the AIS Region 12 Newsletter, I have found it is much more
satisfactory to request a set of mailing labels for all AIS members in our
Region from AIS Membership Secretary, Marilyn Harlow, when I have an issue
ready to send out, rather than to try to maintain my own mailing list.
Marilyn has been glad to send me a set of labels when I have asked for
them.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com