Re: Regional Newsletters

From: Wjobe@aol.com

I've always felt that the region would get more participation if every iris
society member in the region received the newsletter!  Of course that would
mean more work for the editor and club presidents!  But if the presidents
would mail a membership list to the editor and update it with any new members
that join during the year, they just might see a few more people at the
regional functions!!  I feel like any club that supports the region
is entitled to newsletters for their members. When the clubs host the
regionals all the members work on it, not just the ' AIS' members.
Just my opinion, of course, but I feel very strongly about it.
Leslie Jobe'
In KY  Region 7
Zone 6