Sent: Saturday, November 06, 1999 10:47 AM
Subject: [iris-talk] Cult: dormant rzs

Hi all,

A frind works at a garden center and was going to throw out some unsold iris.
 They are dormant and it is too late to plant now what should I  do with
them?  Keep and let them dry and rejuvenate in the spring or plant or
what??It has been 30-40F at night and 40-70 in daylight here.   Doreen
Westford, MA

Click Here